Now Hiring: Part-Time or Full-Time, Fully-Licensed Mental Health Therapist or Psychologist
At Family Solutions Counseling, we currently have openings for licensed therapists or psychologists who can add a unique skill or background to our growing practice. We want our clients to have access to a wide-range of individuals who have personal and professional experience and can meet their therapeutic needs. Whether a specific modality training or certification, previous professional background, language or disability experience, we’d love to discuss whether you’d be a positive asset to our therapeutic team.
- Annual training budget negotiable
- Work independently but also with support when needed
- Set your own hours/schedule
Requirements for working at FSC:
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 20 hours per week (Paid per client hour with a indirect hours covered as negotiated). Salary options available in the future.
- We encourage our therapists to market themselves to generate a solid client base and it may take time for you to build up to your desired hours
- Must have a master’s degree and licensing to provide mental health counseling in Utah
- Maintain your licensure through required CEUs biennially
- Be self-motivated and dependable
- Able to pass a background check.
- Must have administrative skills as fully-licensed clinicians will have administrative duties and tasks (as assigned)
- Must be creative and assist the company in creating clinical programs, policies and procedures
- Must have excellent writing skills for the purposes of assessments
- Must be willing to credential with multiple insurance companies (credentialing will be completed for you but will require your active and timely assistance as you provide necessary information/documentation)
- Prefer minimum of 30 hours available and to be your primary employment
- Additional certifications or specialties