Affordable Therapy Through Our Self-Pay Program
Our self-pay programs are designed to help families and individuals afford therapy. It may be especially helpful for those whom:
- Do not have insurance
- Have insurance, but it does not include mental health benefits
- Have insurance, but have high-deductible plans (session cost will not be applied to deductible)
Policies and Limitations
- When you choose a program, your therapist will provide you with a corresponding card. You may only enroll in one Self-Pay Program.
- The card must be present at each session – benefits will not be applied without it or applied retroactively.
- The card can be used for everyone in your household attending therapy, even if they are seeing different therapists. As long as the family member brings the card to the session, you will receive the card benefit.
- The card can be used for individual, couples, or family therapy.
- If at any point you or someone in your household chooses to switch to a different therapist within Family Solutions Counseling, you may continue to use your card benefits (it will not reset).
- Once you have completed the program/card, subsequent sessions will be charged the current standard session rate. However, lower-income individuals/families may qualify for additional cards.
- Card cannot be used for mental health assessment appointments, group therapy or equine therapy
- You may not use the Self-Pay Program card discounts towards late cancellation fees and no-show fees. The full fee is required with no discounts applicable.
- Card expires one year from the date of initial service.